Sunday, January 24, 2016

We are in Santo Domingo, DR! Thank you to All of the Fund Contributors!

We have arrived in Santo Domingo, DR, because the $15,000 that was needed to travel to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic was donated by private contributors.  Thank you!

Amanda is very excited!  She has her surgery tomorrow and after that we have an 8 day period of convalescence.  I ask all of you to please continue to pray for this surgery tomorrow.  Thank you to everyone who has been so responsive, has followed our journey, read the amazing Christmas Miracle Story on this blog and has answered the call to action in support of Amanda, especially those who continue to do so now.   This is the thing that Christmas movies are made of only this is the real thing.  A real Christmas Miracle that happened to two ordinary people. The Stand for Amanda Fund Team and I wish to thank all of you for your support!

At this time just last year, until the fall and beginning of December of 2015, Amanda's life saving surgery was something we could only wish and pray for, but because of so many of you, who believed in the gift of love, we are in Santo Domingo, DR today, thanks to you!  I wish to thank the amazing doctors and staff who are a part of this amazing miracle as well and the Stand for Amanda Team of angels who were sent from above to rally around us.  THANK YOU!  I cannot thank everyone enough.  It's surreal.  I need to be pinched.  The surgery is tomorrow and I will calm myself down, because the medics are going to be doing their job and the rest will be up to the Lord and no matter what happens, my heart and the heart of Amanda will continue to be filled with thanks for God's favor, because to have the love of so many wonderful people engulfing our lives, is indeed God's favor!  So, now, we wait and trust and just keep waiting and trusting on our Lord, who decides all things.  Everyone has done their best and God has shown us His GREAT favor and as in the Lord's prayer, I say to the Lord, "Let your will be done."

I wish I could write more at the moment, but there's so much going on, but please everyone know that your kindness and your benevolence have touched our hearts.

Thank you from both our hearts!

Virginia Moral
Stand for Amanda 

Subscribe to my List for Updates, Special Offers and More!


#  #  #  

[Continue reading Carmen Amoros Goldberg's message below]

Amanda Angelica Moral's "I LOVE YOU" for your kindness!






No comments:

Post a Comment