Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Long Night With Amanda's Seizures, but We are Almost There!

I want to take a few minutes and thank everyone for praying for Amanda though out this journey.
We are so close now so don't quit, don't get discouraged. Stay with Amanda and myself. Stay with us in this journey. Tonight will be a long night of very little sleep for me but Amanda is so worth every sacrifice.

Keep us in prayer and hold our arms up to the Lord Almighty. He is so faithful, He will never leave us nor forsake us. We are in good hands. Next Sunday we will be boarding the plane to head to the surgery. You will be with us in our hearts. I just want to say that Amanda is having a really rough time, but her faith in God is so strong. She loves you all and so do I. Keep us in prayer and a big humongous hug from both of us.  Thank you to all the Stand for Amanda Team and all who are making this journey possible.


Subscribe to my List for Updates, Special Offers and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment