Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Miracle Happened at Christmas for Amanda Angelica Moral


$1 DONATIONS BEING ACCEPTED
AT AMANDA'S FACEBOOK PAGE [SEE LINK BELOW]

In the spirit of the season, an anonymous group has paid for the balance of the cost of my daughter Amanda Angelica Moral's life saving
surgery.  I cannot thank my Lord enough for touching the hearts of these amazing people who stepped forward anonymously to cover the expense for the life saving surgery that my daughter Amanda Angelica Moral is going to receive.

THANK YOU!

You have no idea how I have wept because my heart is so filled with thanksgiving.  I pray for a great blessing to come to the lives of those who have supported Amanda and who have greatly contributed to the Stand for Amanda Fund.  So many people have supported Amanda in so many ways.  Some put out the word on all of their social networks.  Others donated web mastering services, others contributed photo shoots, wrote press releases and did publicity work, made telephone calls and still others did television and podcasting interviews with us, many have donated generously and others are donating just a few dollars, but every deed of compassion does not go unnoticed and does not go without our gratefulness and our praise and thanksgiving to God for everyone who has been so kind to Amanda and to myself.   

For the first time in decades I can say, that I feel joyful and I am rejoicing and my heart is so filled with gratefulness and thanksgiving.  I cannot contain it.  I am just beside myself and so is my daughter Ananda.  I am hoping to one day begin to pay this gift, this blessing forward, to help other people who suffer from Status Epilepticus, just as others are helping Amanda.  This blessing will not be forgotten and I will do all that I can to pay it forward.  That is a solid commitment that I have decided to make.

THE BIG MIRACLE CAME BUT WE'RE NOT THERE YET

Now, my team of volunteer supporters and I, must do all we can to find a way to get Amanda and myself to Santo Domingo, where the surgery will be performed.  We are still in need of funds for hospitalization expenses (the surgery has been paid for by private donors, but the hospital stay still needs to be paid), air travel fare, taxi fare to shuttle us back and forth from the hospital and a 10 day hotel stay until Amanda is fully recovered.

The total needed funds to help cover these expenses is far less than the cost of the surgery itself, but we are still unable to get there if we cannot raise the necessary $15,000 that we need to raise to get there by January 23rd, so that the surgery can be performed on Amanda on January 24, 2016.  I feel a bit spent right now, because it has taken every ounce of energy for me to try to save my daughter's life, but she is my little girl and a mother never gives up on her child.  If 15,000 people each donate $1 the goal will be reached.

Those persons who could not contribute this Holiday Season, are now able to make a $1 contribution by visiting Amanda Angelica's Facebook page link below.  Hopefully, this will create a flood of support and the $15,000 will be available before the trip within the next three weeks.  I believe in miracles!  And I believe God will touch hearts and He will provide.

Amanda and I both thank you for donating in the spirit of the Holiday Season!  I wish you and your families a very Happy, healthy, prosperous, New Year surrounded by the love, warmth and support of your family!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR DONATING $1:

1. Go to Amanda Angelica Morals page at https://www.facebook.com/amanda.a.moral?fref=ts and

2. Click "Message," is if you are writing a message, then

3.  Click on the CIRCLE with the $ (dollar) sign inside of it. [See graphic below] Type in amount of $1 or whatever you wish to donate and click send. You'll be asked for your debit card information. You can register your debit information, just for this donation and then delete it from the Payment Method section in the Settings menu, in your Facebook page settings, later.  PLEASE #SHARE THIS LINK  with the instructions. This will get her to go to Santo Domingo for her surgery.

The graphic below depicts the message box plus, the 'Pay' box where you enter the dollar amount and click 'Pay' to send the donation.   Again thank you for donating the dollar at:  https://www.facebook.com/amanda.a.moral?fref=ts



You may also donate to the Stand for Amanda Fund at http://www.gofundme.com/4swkec

By the way, Amanda's story is being followed by CN2 Network Television News.  Renee O'Neil in photo below from CN2 did a follow up story with us yesterday, December 29th!  I just want to glorify God's name. I AM SO THANKFUL TO HIM!


Subscribe to my List for Updates, Special Offers and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment